This stunningly textile tote bag captures the organic interconnection between age-old handcrafted techniques and contemporary design elements. Its organic cotton body is traditionally dyed according to ancient northern processes. The body is crafted using authentic and ancient tribal wear that has been up cycled. The strap on this piece is genuine leather which is extremely durable while also being very strong.
- Richly textural antique textile bag
- Hand crafted pom-pom, bead and bell embellishments.
- Fully lined bag body for durability.
- Zipped internal pocket.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this piece, slight variations in textile applications do occur, making your piece uniquely one of a kind.
- Bag:33cm height x 37cm width
- Straps: 64cm length x 3cm width
- Strap drop length: 29cm" from strap to handbag
Free Australia wide delivery.